First Aid at Work – Annual Refresher Course
Due to the problems associated with First Aiders skills fade and protocol updates. The HSE now strongly recommend that all first aiders attend annual update and refresher training.
The course duration is three hours and revises candidates and updates their skills to enable them to carryout their first aid role effectively and competently in the workplace.
The course covers the following topics:
- Incident management – Assessing the situation in an emergency
- The Unconscious casualty (Including seizures)
- The Primary Survey and Recovery position
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- The wounded and bleeding casualty
- Dealing with a casualty who is suffering shock
- and more……